These girls love their Uncle Bill.
But will they feel the same way when he becomes their new Aunt Barbara?
Use the film to open minds and spark dialog in schools, colleges, workplaces, faith communities and families.
- Betty DeGeneres, Ellen's Mom
"Moving and Funny."
- San Francisco Chronicle
"An invaluable tool for diversity education and raising consciousness about transgender issues."
- Benjamin Davidson, Ph.D., Director, LGBT Resource Center, Stanford University
"Helps break the ice on an often controversial and misunderstood topic. We purchased it for each of our 24 campuses."
- Allison Subasic, LGBT Center Director, Pennsylvania State University
"An excellent and important vehicle for helping to expand the realm of legitimate gender roles."
- Joel Kassiola, Dean, College of Behavioral & Social Sciences, San Francisco State University
"Essential, engaging and transformative for students, teachers and parents."
- Tom Little, Director, Park Day School